Sunday, February 01, 2009

Mixed Emotions

On one hand I am relieved that DB is feeling better and strong enough to go back to the army base - on the other hand, I wish he didn't have to go.

MB told me last night not to whine about it out loud in front of Ely, because it gives Ely anxiety. Who's the parent here?!?

It's really hard to be strong when I really don't feel it. The best part about being in the hospital with DB all day for two weeks was that he was there right next to me with no where to go.

I love my boy, what else can I say? It's really hard to let go!

And now it's back to waiting for the phone to ring at night for him to say he is okay and good night...

Sigh

1 Comments:

At 6:25 PM, Blogger Karban Nesanel said...

It's like you've said before, at least you know exactly where he is and that he is ok.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home