Sunday, March 15, 2009

Back again with some thoughts

I've decided that, just like writing in a journal, it has to be the right writing environment for me to write on my blog. I like to sit on the couch, with the laptop on my lap - not at the desk computer - and be able to just write/type. It's harder when the kids are around and I get distracted. It's harder when I know there are other things I "should" be doing.

I want to be able to write - even a sentence or two - every day. And I do think about it every day - but I then think of all the reasons why I can't...

Excuses, excuses!!


MB and NED are leaving for Poland tomorrow - I need to write them a plane letter. They are very young to be experiencing such horrors - but it is how it is done here. We will support them.

ELY is really the baby of the family! And I treat her that way! NOT GOOD, I know!

DB called before Shabbat - Makes it very hard for me to go into Shabbat with a smile. I miss him. He sounds okay, but he wouldn't tell me if he wasn't.

This is all a new phase in my life. I am having a bit of an identity crisis.

Who am I if not a Mommy to my son?!

Try, try again, that's what I always say...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home