Thursday, May 07, 2009

I'm a Babysitter again!

It's been a long time since I've babysat for money!

Taking care of my neices and nephews and even adopted grandkids is not the same as taking care of a baby that I have no connection to, and get paidto watch.

Yesterday was day 1. Cute little boy - sweet smile , with a dimple.

One of the young marrieds on the yishuv sent out an email looking for a baby-sitter for her baby, her second child. I answered it.

I'm not working as much as I would like to. (Enough to write a separate post for!) and we need some extra money.

So I responded. I told her I was waiting to be a grandma, which wasn't going to happen anytime too soon. If she wanted to bring the little guy here, I would be happy to watch him.

So she came to interview me. And I guess she liked me more than the 21 year old girls who responded to her.

I have to admit, it's frustrating. I get paid in one hour with a client more than I did in 6 hours baby-sitting. That's just frustrating!

But I know what I'm doing with him, it's not so much a challenge, I'm helping out this young couple, and it's easy money...

So now I have a payed babysitting job

Woo hoo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home