Sunday, August 09, 2009

So, I'm back...

I've been gone for a couple weeks.

Did ya miss me?! :)

I'm back now and still trying to process it all.

Here's some of the things I am thankful for, in no particular order:

1. My Ely for being so brave and well-adjusted while I was away
2. The DELTA pilot for getting me to the States safely.
3. The steward who asked for my ID when I requested a bottle of red wine with my meal.
4. My Ari for holding down the fort while I was away.
5. Not vomiting on the barf plane from NY to Baltimore.
6. BB#2 and SIL for picking me up at the airport.
7. My Mom for letting me have use of her car!
8. Yoni for taking MB to the bus stop to catch the bus to NY.
9. Spaz for coming to Bmore for our annual luncheon date.
10. Vicki for making the time to go out for a coffee and catch up.
11. Stacey for making the time for our annual David Chu's date and catch up!
12. Levi for lending me his phone and taking a box to Israel for me.
13. Dovid for coming Bmore to visit me, our day trip to Frederick, putting up with my nostalgia and putting the top down for a ride to Cunningham Falls and back! AWESOME!!
14. Ella and friend for picking NED up at the airport.
15. My Grandma for helping me pay for my trip.
16. BB#1 and family for walking over to Mom's for Shabbat lunch
17. Nephew, Dovid, for still wanting to play cards with his old Aunt Sarah.
18. Niece, RM for letting me wipe her dirty hands even if she wouldn't look at me :)
19. Dovid for taking two full duffels back to NY, one for Ari and the other to hold for MB's return.
20. My friends in Israel for taking such great care of Ely while Ari and I were both away!
21. SIL#2 for making such a yummy and beautiful cake for MB's graduation party.
22. Nephew #2 for making sure I had special bonding time with Grand niece #1
23. Bribing Grand nephew #1 with gummies
24. Uncle Mark for coming to Bmore for MB's party
25. Aunt Susie and Uncle Marty for taking me and MB out to dinner AND hosting NED and I for a sleepover
26. The nurses who take such good care of my Grandpa
27. Visiting Mrs. Steinberg and hearing such great things about "her Ari".
28. Having family and friends I feel so comfortable with
29. Catching up with Aviva
30. Knowing I am loved...


So these are only 30 things off the top of my head from the last 3 weeks that DO NOT even include the most fabulous, fantastic, and fun 25th high school reunion in Frederick.
That gets it's own post.

Read on...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home