Wednesday, February 05, 2014

Not sleeping..

Although I should be - need to be - want to be.

When Ari is away, it's so difficult to get into bed alone. Knowing he's not coming anytime soon.

So I'm writing.

Writing about my daughter who is dating. In love.
It's a new experience for me - for us.
It's serious. He's serious. She's serious.

They want to get married.
I think of the "Butterfly Kisses" song.

Reality is so weird sometimes. Weird. Not real.

It doesn't make sense.

She was going to be my little girl forever.
Who is this stranger coming in and taking over?
Suddenly she only wants to be with him. Only he can make her happy.
I can't do that anymore.

"...She'll make a promise, and I'll give her away..."
"...She ask me what I'm thinkin, and I said I'm not sure.
I just feel like I'm losing my baby girl..."

So many wonderful, confusing, scary, happy, sad, loving feelings.

It's the sad and grateful again. Gotta put them together and make sense of all of it.

'Cuz it's happening. I can't stop it. I don't want to.

Announcements forthcoming... in the Right time.

Good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home