Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Hit by a truck!

Well,
I did not expect to feel the way I do this morning. I guess I did a little too much groove shaking last night! My head is pounding and my body feels like an aching mess. I am soooo out of shape!

Had some thoughts about last night.

Why was it so difficult to dance in front of women?
It was all women. The room was darkish.

Just pondering...

So I went back to bed for a little this morning, hoping to feel a little better. I do. but only a little.

Now I can't get focused on my day. Ely is going to a friend's house until later. I have "free" time until 4. What should I do first?

Motivated? not really. bored? a little.
Alot to do? you bet!

Time to think about Shabbat. Lots of girls coming. Menu. Shopping list. Cooking.

I better go.

oh, btw, I never got hit with that cold. i either knocked it out with the vitamin C and echinecea, or it was never really there to begin with.

oh, and another thing, Ari and i are looking at other communities again. Are the schools in the Gush really much better? We have a meeting at DB's school tomorrow. That might help us make our final decision.

rambling...

2 Comments:

At 4:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You forgot to mention looking for a job!
BB

 
At 7:47 PM, Blogger Devora:-) said...

Go dancing with Sarah B. and Amy. I NEVER danced infront of people (simcha dancing aside) before dancing with them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home