Monday, January 10, 2005

It got me!

As I write this, my head is getting fuller/heavier and my nose stuffier. I can't stop sneezing....

...and I think my body has been successfully taken over by a cold virus!

I know it's usually worse at night, so I'll wait until morning to feel the real results, but I think it has happened.

Yuck!

Time for the potion:
-echinecea drops
-vitamin C
-vitamin E
-zinc

Lots of water and maybe...but not really realistic for me...some rest!

A part of me would love the excuse to be really sick and have to stay in bed and be waited on. The other part of me is realistic and knows I'd be on my own.

So it's no use thinkin' about it!

Back to work-

Wish me well (literally!)

1 Comments:

At 10:42 PM, Blogger Avi said...

I was told that once you had a cold Vitamin C actually makes things worse. It's good before the cold comes on.

Refuah Shleymah.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home