Thursday, January 13, 2005

J.A.P. – not your usual Jewish American Princess

Back in December my Mom took me and my sister-in-law and good friend to a wonderful show called J.A.P.
(Since I don’t know how to do that link stuff here, her website is www.rachelfactor.com)

In the show, Rachel talks about the time she was on Broadway in Miss Saigon. I went to high school (and prom) with a great non-Jewish guy who was in Miss Saigon after we graduated. After we saw the J.A.P. show, I approached Rachel and asked her if she knew my friend. She remembered him from her days on Broadway and asked how he was doing. I came home that night and called my friend who is now married and living in Hawaii. He remembered her and got a kick out of the fact that Rachel is now a Jewess doing her own show.

So, to all my girlfriends and female family members in America, I highly recommend you see her show!

It’s inspiring, it’s fun, and she is really talented! We even bought her CD!

She's in the States now doing shows all over. I mean ALL OVER!!

Check out her website, and the dates she is performing.

Take a friend and GO!

And think of me…






1 Comments:

At 4:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As the Rabbi would say.."Do you know what it took Hashem to put all that together?!"
Love
BB

 

Post a Comment

<< Home