Tuesday, March 08, 2005

The Abba has landed...

...a day early!

Due, thankfully, to canceled meetings on Monday, Ari was able to fly home Sunday night.

And with no complaints from his family!

Ely is happy because Abba brought back a new Polly Pocket with a car.

NED is happy because he brought back 2 new shirts from Old Navy and a sweatshirt from the Baseball Hall of Fame.

MB is happy because Abba brought back Oreo cookies and a sweatshirt from the Baseball Hall of Fame.

DB will be happy because Abba brought back a whole bunch of Red Sox and Patriots paraphenelia and a new pair of basketball shorts.

And I'm happy because my husband is home!!

I look forward to Shabbat when we will be together (with 5 other seminary girls) as a family!

Thank you, G-d, for sending my husband home safely to me.

Now go make it a happy day...

1 Comments:

At 2:55 AM, Blogger Karban Nesanel said...

yay!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home