Monday, February 28, 2005

What I’ve been thinking about

Time for stream of consciousness to try to unstick me from me stuck place again…

Ari’s at a wedding in the states without me. Probably a very fancy wedding. Sorry I’m missing it, but glad I’m not there.

I want to go to sleep but can’t until the clothes are done in the dryer. Forgot to start the washer and the clothes sat in the water all day.

DB came home tonight to get his bike. I brought him back to the dorm at midnight. Should I have done that? What's the exact definition of an enabler?
I really need to sleep.

Can’t get my nails to grow, especially if I’m biting them.

Didn’t even write about our fabulous Shabbat with good friends David and Susie from Sharon and Jeffrey from Brookline. Great to be with old friends again.

My trip? Still processing
Can’t seem to put it all into words

Why am I so stuck? What am I afraid of? What am I trying to hide from?
What am I afraid to find out?
What am I afraid to feel?
Need to sleep.

Fat. blah blah blah

Have you ever heard someone calling your name and wonder if it's really you?

Why do I hate housework so much? And if I hate housework so much why aren't I running out to get a job?

Cleaning up. Always cleaning up!

disorganized mess.

will I get that massage tomorrow? Maybe, if she ever calls me back. Think she might be telling me something?

my friends and their teenagers. my teenagers. It's such a scary time.

I’ll try to write something more sensible tomorrow.

good night...

1 Comments:

At 5:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor SarahBeth! Hang in there, and remember, 2am is always a hard time of day - feeling tired and down and stuck is pretty normal. I'm finally getting a little unstuck - I'll try to send some good vibes your way...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home