Sunday, February 19, 2006

No time to write

Ari is away - will be back on Tuesday.

My nephew, Berish, got engaged on Thursday. He's 22 years old. He was born when I was a senior in high school. Where did the time go? A HUGE Mazal Tov to BB#2 and wife.

I have taken on two more clients at the clinic.

I need a manicure badly.

I notice when I wake up in the morning that I can't open my jaw. I think I have finally discovered where I am keeping all my stress. My father would tell me to meditate...

MB and NED are fighting too much.

DB playing beautifully on the piano (and fighting with NED too much!)

Ely keeps asking when her Abba will be home.

I hate food.

Brother Matt leaves for South Africa on April 4th.

I need to prepare my girls group. I've spent 4 weeks talking about friendship. What else can I do with them?

Private client tomorrow in new office space.

Have to decide whether I want a long counter for my island in the new kitchen or an island with a drop table attached.

I think we've chosen all the tile for the house. Now I have to find the granite I want.

I shouldn't complain about nothin'

Life is good...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home