Tuesday, March 07, 2006

I’ve been reluctant

and resistant.

DB says he gets bored at home. Therefore he has to go to his friend’s house. He tells me not to take it personally. Not sure how else to take it.

MB and NED think that because we don’t like the way their friends dress, that we don’t like their friends’ characters.

Ely thinks we are going to America for Pesach and not coming back. Therefore she doesn’t want to leave her friends here.

I am officially on overload with my clients.

I think I want to go back to suggesting people get therapy, instead of being the one who actually does the therapy.

Don’t take me seriously people, I’m just venting. I love my work and enjoy the knowledge that I might be able to help someone work through their personal difficulties.

It’s just a heavy load to burden every week.

I found an art therapist to work with. I’m struggling with my need to be perfect, and to accept nothing less from myself.

I think I finally found a floor tile I like. THAT”S exciting! And our roof is on. Now for all the inside decisions.

I worry about my friends whose marriages are weakening. It’s such an easy thing to have happen in our busy lives. A good marriage is so hard to keep up.

The stress in my neck is creeping towards my head. I’m going to sleep.

Good night!

2 Comments:

At 8:58 AM, Blogger Karban Nesanel said...

Sarah B im coming tmrw to check out the tile selection...;-) (yay roof!) Keep Smiling

 
At 7:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://blogshares.com/blogs.php?blog=http://sarahbsmile.blogspot.com%2F

 

Post a Comment

<< Home