Tuesday, February 21, 2006

All by myself

Today I met with an accountant to open a "tik Iska." A business account with the many government offices for taxes and social security and VAT. Don't ask me too much about what I did, because I won't be able to explain it!

For these "tikim" I also had to open a bank account.

And so, for the first time in my 39 years of life and 17 years of marriage I opened my own personal business bank account.

ALL BY MYSELF!!

Ari comes home tomorrow...

P.S. Happy Anniversary to BB#2 and wife!!

3 Comments:

At 4:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so prouva you!!
Stacy

 
At 6:36 AM, Blogger Dani B. said...

Boy I'm 19 and I've already opened two all by myself! Looks like I'm 20 years ahead of the game.

 
At 6:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You mean BB#1's anny!
BB#2's is this Friday.
Love,
S-i-l#3, wife of BB#2

 

Post a Comment

<< Home