Monday, August 04, 2008

I’m Having a Baby

IN MY DREAMS!!!!!!

It’s 6:00 am on Monday, Aug. 4th. I awoke about 20 minutes ago in a calm panic, feeling as if it was real! Couldn’t fall back to sleep. I had to write about it.

I drove myself to the hospital. My mom and the kids were with me. Ari was … at work?

I was having cramping, but not tightening. They told me to wait in the waiting room. I was breathing through the cramping.

I left in the middle to go to the dentist??? Still cramping.

It was real. I was having a baby. The kids were all excited. I couldn’t reach Ari.

When I awoke, I wasn’t having a baby. I realized I was dreaming. Real stomach cramps, though, as usual.

Ari and I went out for dinner last night. I had Fettucine Alfredo and hot chocolate soufflé. Hence, the stomach cramps.

But I really thought I was having a baby.

I’m disappointed…

I’m 42 years old – Happy Birthday to ME – and I guess the reality that I am not is making me sad.

That was a real dream, in a not real sorta way.

I’m going to go for a early morning walk…

1 Comments:

At 3:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

SB, you never cease to amaze me!
Love
BB#1

 

Post a Comment

<< Home