Tuesday, August 11, 2009

My first day out...

Today I drove to Jerusalem, my first real outing since I returned from the U.S.

It's hard to live here.

I struggle everyday when I go out (maybe that's why I don't like to leave the house or deal with Israeli's IN my house?).

There is a mentality here. It gets harder to live with every day.

The drivers are insane - don't care about anyone else!

I try to focus on the positive. I don't want to speak lashon hara (gossip) about Israel.

But I feel myself getting more and more bitter every day.

I'll try again tomorrow.

1 Comments:

At 7:51 PM, Anonymous silvergirl said...

some days are like that. but israelis are people, like us, and each individual is different. there are cultural differences, but basically, there are good ones and bad ones and strange ones, just like everyone else. the more you interact with them, the better things get.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home