Thursday, September 23, 2004

Deleted

I've been up all night thinking about the two posts I wrote last night (or very early this morning). After rereading them now, I decided rule #1 for me and blogging: NEVER write and then post something written very late at night and at a weak moment! Save it for a handwritten personal journal. For anyone who already read them, just chalk it up to a deep dark Sarahb moment. I apologize if it was too much...

This morning I have already made 3 three bagels and cream cheese
- 2 with red onion so my hands stink, put Ely's hair into an adorabe pony tail, washed the dishes, made my bed and written a mitzvah note - IN HEBREW - for Ely. Spoke to DB late last night who told me (in his crackily, changing voice) that his learning was going great!

It's gonna be a better day!
I'll be back later...
Happy Day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home