Friday, July 01, 2005

Don’t worry

I am still alive!

New job opportunities for me - never have I been so in demand professionally. Flattering, but very overwhelming. Time to use my talents.

Getting NED ready for camp (BTW, she survived her girlfriend misshap. All was forgotten and everyone is friends again – at least this week! Thanks for all your advice and comments.)

Helping MB get herself ready to run a camp

Convincing DB that he is going to love camp

Reading and playing with Ely before she runs off again – to camp

Designing a new house – deciding where to put the sinks and windows and making sure I have enough counter and cabinet space. Remember? I didn’t want to have to be making these decisions!!

Oh yeah, and trying to find time to get away with Ari for a night or two next week.

Shabbat will be with NCSY Birthright in Jerusalem. 35 completely unaffiliated Jewish young adults. Ari’s thing – I’m just there to support.

Not much time to speak to friends.

Not even time to read my regular blogs. Teenagers at home – gotta fight for my right to use the computer!

Trying to find time to swim more.

Need more sleep.

See? I am alive. Just living life. Thank G-d it is busy…

3 Comments:

At 7:31 AM, Blogger Special Ed said...

i want my own bedroom.

 
At 7:49 AM, Blogger Karban Nesanel said...

ed, you dont have your own room....??

 
At 10:53 PM, Blogger Hinda said...

Wow! Sounds like you're doing well! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, by the way. I know it's late, but better late than never. You know how it is. I'm glad you're keeping yourself busy! See you soon! I hope...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home