Sunday, October 10, 2004

Gotta keep bloggin'

Why have I only been sitting down to write when it's past midnite?
I never sleep anymore!
Everyday I think about what I want to write in my blog that day and never seem to get to do it? Is it resistance or lack of quiet time or disinterest?
Not real sure, but I promised myself that I would keep at it even though I have no idea if anyone reads this on a regular basis or if anyone really cares?
So then I ask myself: for whom am I writing?
No answer...maybe just for friends and family? yeah, I guess that works. That's a good start I guess. But I don't even know if anyone is reading because I get no feedback and I can't figure out how to get the stupid counter to show up on my board.
I hate being computer illiterate!
I love writing. Always have. I have years of high school and college journals. Full of sobby, sappy, poor-me writings. Then when I was in graduate school I started writing real good stuff about my kids and marriage.
It's great way to vent
to express.

Gotta keep bloggin!

2 Comments:

At 1:23 AM, Blogger shara said...

I write for exactly the same reasons, and oh how I remember those teenage journals full of angst, bad poetry and little initials in hearts....I'm talking about mine, of course, I have no idea what was in yours!

 
At 8:03 AM, Blogger Sarah Smile said...

Wow! Thank you for your comment. Now I know a perfect stranger is reading, at least! Anyone else?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home