Monday, October 11, 2004

It's morning again!

Good Morning! In Israel it's another beautiful sunny day.

Already this morning, NED almost missed her hasaa (transport to school), MB left the house early carrying a huge replica of the 12 tribes encampment around the Beit Hamikdosh (Holy Temple) in the desert that she made with a friend for Torah (bible) class, DB rolled out of bed to go to minyan (morning prayers service) with Ari, Ely snuggled with me on the couch before getting dressed, I called our local Bnei Akiva (Zionist youth organization) expert to ask her to speak to the new Olim (immigrants) on the yishuv about what Bnei Akiva is and how is works, and I'm still in my PJs!
Having some friends visiting from Boston for a BBQ tonite, so I have to get ready for that, and I have to get NED's Bat Mitzvah invitations started. Oh! And I have to make some calls about checking out other communities for Shabbat.
Don't think I'll be bored today. Come to think of it...Have I ever been bored during the day?!?!
Hope to be able to write again later...BEFORE midnight!
Have a happy one
Smile :)

1 Comments:

At 6:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read your blogs religiously, at least I do something religiously:)
Saw the family in S.S. last night, we are all EXCITED about next week!More details to follow about that.
I feel closer to you now, than I did when you lived in the USA.
Keep BLOGGING!!!
SPAZ

 

Post a Comment

<< Home