Sunday, October 31, 2004

Still here...

I’m still sitting here.
Not tired enough to try to sleep.
I don’t understand why or how? But somehow, I’m awake!
Don’t want to sleep. There’s too much to have to face tomorrow.

After being gone for two weeks, I’ve got a lot to catch up on. Ari did a great job of keeping the house standing, but no one runs the house like Momma does!

But just where do I start?
The kitchen?
Finish unpacking?
The bills?
Making appointments?
Returning phone calls?
Calls for jobs? Calls for communities?
Call NED’s school. (She told me her substitute teacher locked her and her classmates in their classroom. Should that worry me?!)
But to whom do I speak? How do I communicate?
Cleaning, organizing?
Making lists.
Finding those tickets I have to pay.
Planning NED’s Bat Mitzvah. Invitiations sent out.
Restock the fridge. Wait for the electrician.
Walk. Swim. Read. Write.

AAAhhhhhh! Is that all?!?

I’m back to reality.

Where would you start?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home