Thursday, October 14, 2004

What did I do today?

Way too tired to write tonight! And I can't even remember what I did today?!

I know I went to ulpan. Boy, do I need to learn hebrew! Going to class boosts my confidence. I need to speak it more, though.

I know I made lists of things to do.

I know I cleaned my room ( I sound like a teenager, don't I?). But I really needed to do it. I hadn't finished the 4 part laundry process.
Part 1 - seperate clothes to wash
Part 2 - wash the clothes
Part 3 - fold the clothes
Part 4 - put the clothes away
I'm finished now...
Starting the process over again tomorrow.

I know I cleaned up spilled water about three times.

I know I took a shower.

I know I walked to Ely's gan to pick her up. (Ari took the car.) And ended up bringing one of her frineds home with us.

I know I made Ely and her friend some lunch.

I know I helped Ely figure out how to play Polly Pocket on the computer.

I know I did my homework for ulpan.

I know I walked to the front of the yishuv to get a ride to ulpan.

I know I went to ulpan...

But what did I do today?!

Hopefully I'll get something done tomorrow!







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home