Friday, November 05, 2004

Please introduce yourselves!

One more thing before I try sleep.

I have been writing here now for 3 months. I know someone or someones (is that plural for more than one someone?) has been reading or at least visiting because my counter keeps increasing. I rarely get comments, which is OK.

But I would love to know who you are.

Who reads these things?

Do I know you? Would I like to know you?

Do you have any questions for me?

I know one of my brothers told me he couldn't get his computer to write a comment without going through a whole sign up process.

I'm just curious who's out there reading?

So if you still don't want to comment publicly, that's ok.

But would you mind PLEASE (mom always taught me to say please!) just sending me a quick email to let me know who you are. The mystery is killing me!

You can email me at sarahbsmile@yahoo.com

Thanks.
Appreciate it.

Now, I MUST sleep!

3 Comments:

At 5:25 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

I read your blog about every other day!!!!

Love,
Sarah
www.chayyeisarah.blogspot.com

 
At 6:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey. Its Jeffrey (aka. jeffery:) I've been reading your posts recently, and i love hearing about what is going on and reminding myself how i have to come to the holy land myself and visit the mishpacha.
blessings and thanks

 
At 10:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just found your blog today and I love reading about people's experiences in making aliyah, as I hope to do so one day, as well. Love your writing!
~Sara

 

Post a Comment

<< Home