Friday, July 15, 2005

Shabbat Shalom

Cookies are made and in the freezer.

Ice cream and brownies are made (ice cream in the freezer.)

Harvey Wallbanger cake (made with vodka, OJ and ameretto) is ready to be glazed.

Broccoli kugel and gefilte fish done.

Baked ziti for Seudat Shlishit is done.

That's my head start for cooking tomorrow.

I'd like to be up to walk by 6:30 and then make the challah ...

Wishing everyone a peaceful Shabbat!

P.S. Had my meeting today. I was assigned 3 clients to start. I was given a referral for a private client, so I will go look at someone's office to rent next week.

I will now have the added challenge of managing my professional vs. personal time. I think I should be thankful this is all working out. I'm still a little nervous!

4 Comments:

At 4:05 AM, Blogger Special Ed said...

that cakse sounds like a baked screwdriver

 
At 7:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wish we could be there to enjoy all those goodies with you!GS
BB
P.S. Rememeber Sar, you are making a difference to those around you.

 
At 9:19 PM, Blogger smb said...

um, sounds good.

 
At 4:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Suggy------haven't made a Harvey Wallbonger cake in years, what made you think of it? I'm sure you Aunt Ellie would be so pleased:) You are one unbelievable gal!! What a menu, it must have been a wonderful Shabbos, I could hear the singing all the way across the ocean:) THE Wedding is this Wednesday---daven hard for them----Big Hugs, Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home