Friday, July 08, 2005

A week later

One full week of no posts.

In one week I have:

Spent Shabbat with 40 of the most unaffiliated Jewish kids I have been around in a very long time! I ran a group for the girls on Saturday that was awesome!

I went to the Kotel twice in 24 hours.

I got the AC fixed in our car.

I sent NED off to her first sleep-away camp.

I turned 39 years old.

Ari and I ran away for 3 days/ 2 nights to Eilat. No real words to decribe. Suffice it to say: I needed to get away BAD!!

Joined our good friend Sarah B for a Seudat Hoda'a (like a Thanks giving meal)

Came home and now --

I need to cook for Shabbat.

That's my check in.

Be back again soon, I hope!

4 Comments:

At 2:55 AM, Blogger Hinda said...

I'm glad you got a break! A well deserved one I might add!

 
At 8:15 AM, Blogger Special Ed said...

i didnt think you were that old

 
At 7:56 AM, Blogger Karban Nesanel said...

yeah, i didnt think you were that old either...seriously...

 
At 11:37 AM, Blogger Special Ed said...

do your birthday cake set off the smoke alarm?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home