Thursday, July 14, 2005

What I should be doing

I have decided that once a week writing is all I can handle these days. If I can manage more, you will hear from me.

I have started and erased several posts from here.

I can't seem to get my thoughts down in clear, meaningful words.

I want to tell you about Shabbat with my brother Matthew and family.

I want to kvetch about all the laundry I had to do this week and am still looking at the basket full of clothes, waiting to be folded.

I want to share with you the shopping experience I had with DB before sending him off to camp. Faded, baggy pants, oversized shirts and all.

I want to tell you how NED has called from camp, twice -- crying because she's in another fight with her friends

I want to tell you how I have lost confidence in the doctor we went to see for Ely's ears/ adnoids.

I want to tell you about the empowerment group I tried to co-lead today, and how I didn't understand anything the women were saying.

I want to share my frustrations, my stories, my surprises.

But I can't seem to write it all out...

What I should be doing is starting to bake for Shabbat.

Tomorrow is my meeting at the Family Clinic at Neve about my starting work there. I will take on 4-6 clinical hours a week to start. I'll know more details tomorrow.

Big, fun crowd for Shabbat. The Weinstocks are visiting from Manhattan. Yaakov is here with TJJ (public school kids), and Uncle Elly Krimsky is staying for another week. Oh, and Dovid is here for another month and a half.

What I should be doing is going to sleep.

Good night!

1 Comments:

At 1:06 AM, Blogger Karban Nesanel said...

wow.

i dont know, it seems to me you have found words.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home