Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Today’s the day

It’s the day I officially put on my professional hat and get to work.

I see my first individual client today at the clinic.

Tomorrow I see an individual private client, in a private office in Jerusalem.

Am I nervous? Yeah, a little.
I am, at least, seeing these people in English, so the language won’t be a problem.

My hope is that my Higher Power, Who gave me these abilities in the first place, will guide me along the way.

Healing the hurting and pained soul.
finding oneself
self-awareness
self-truth
what makes you tick?
How can you be more at peace with what you are struggling with in your life?

These are my focus.

I am thankful for the strengths G-d has given me.

4 Comments:

At 5:48 AM, Blogger Hinda said...

I'm sure you did great! Mazal Tov!

 
At 1:52 PM, Blogger Special Ed said...

How was work. Do you have one of those shrink sofas? You know the big leather ones with the curly arms?

 
At 7:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Proud of ya Sar.
love
BB

 
At 12:58 AM, Blogger Karban Nesanel said...

yes yes, what they said. mazal tov Sarah B :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home