Wednesday, July 27, 2005

What I think about

All day long I think of great titles and posts that I want to write about. And then I sit down to write, and nothing comes. (Does that happen to any of you other bloggers out there? How do you remember what it is you want to write about?)

So once more, all the great ideas of my day are gone.

The only thing I really wanted to say before I went to sleep tonight is that my uncle called me from America tonight. I’m sure he’s the only one of my uncles who does read my blog (I could be wrong, correct me if I am!)

I love my family! And I appreciate their input. There has always been love and acceptance in my family. We always put our two cents into each other’s lives, but always always with love!

I just wanted to say Thank You Uncle! It was so great to hear your voice, and I would NEVER think you were a busybody!

Love you!

2 Comments:

At 5:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some times as people age their short term memory is one of the first things to go. Although you're still rather young stress from kids can excaserbate the situation. That could be why you can't remember what you want to write about. May I suggest buying a palm pilot with internet access so that when you think of something you can drop everyhting you are doing and post right then and there:)

 
At 5:20 AM, Blogger Special Ed said...

man special blog dr is a genius. He's so smart, and I'll bet he incredibly good looking as well!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home