Friday, July 22, 2005

Shabbat Shalom

I can't believe another week has gone by!

This Shabbat, MB will be in Elkana (honestly, not real sure where that is!) with her Bnei Akiva shevet.

DB comes home for Shabbat from his learning camp program about 30 minutes away. He wanted to hitchhike from there - I told him to take the bus instead.

NED is home and back to herself. Wish me patience.

Ely gets yummier everyday. Is it fair for me to say to her, "Don't grow up?!"

Ari will go to work tomorrow and then play basketball when he gets home. It is not my favorite part of his work and play schedule!

I will be cooking all day. Only us for Shabbat Friday night and lunch (as of this writing!). But we have 8 boys and 4 girls here for the third Shabbat meal.
Should be interesting. I'm ready to be invited out.

I pray this Shabbat brings peace and love to the Jewish people and the whole world.

Hashem should hear our prayers.

Shabbat Shalom

3 Comments:

At 5:45 AM, Blogger Hinda said...

8 boys and 4 girls? Hmmm...
Shabbat Shalom, SB!

 
At 7:32 AM, Blogger smb said...

good shabos

 
At 8:37 PM, Blogger Karban Nesanel said...

"I pray this Shabbat brings peace and love to the Jewish people and the whole world.

Hashem should hear our prayers."

amein amein amein selah vaed.

have an awesome amazing fabulous spectacular fantastic tremendous outstanding (and my favorite) stupendous shabbos Sarah B!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home