Tuesday, August 25, 2009

i need intervention

I need a sign.
From G-d.
Or someone
to tell me what to do.
Just tell me what to do.
Promise me that it will be the best choice
That everything will work out okay.
That I don't have to worry.
That I can be at peace with the decision.
And that she will be okay.
She won't get lost in the crowd.
That she will learn enough to understand.
That she will still love Torah.
That she will have a voice.
That she won't be influenced.
That she will learn.
If I knew that it would be problem free, I would sign her up tomorrow.
But, the alternative isn't much better.
The alternative doesn't even exist yet. Only in theory. And the past theory wasn't 100%. So the alternative isn't perfect either.
And a week before school is supposed to start, there is no other choice.

It's 4th grade. people tell me not to worry. People tell me it's the most important years. People tell me she needs to get used to big classrooms. People tell me she needs more structure. People say, what about the Torah? People tell me they have a great teacher. People tell me it's only elementary school. People say 38 girls is too many for one classroom. 12 is much better.

That's it!!
I need a sign. I need a sign with the RIGHT answer...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home