Monday, November 16, 2009

Mondays

I have spent my morning cleaning off my desk.

I have tried to keep my Mondays for a day-at-home-to-catch-up day.

I have been semi-successful.
I would also like to make time to get down to my art room and clean it so I can do something creative for myself.

For now it has been my desk.

And preparing for my doctor's appointment tomorrow. My first thorough check up in many many years.
As I went through old records, I began to cry.
Can't tell you why, really?
Do you know why?
Just cried. When I read about aches and pains and broken bones. Why should that stuff make me cry?
Same stomach pains for years. Same foot pain on and off for years. Eye stuff. Weight stuff.

My favorite is the doctor who wrote that my stomach pain seems to be from stress of having 3 young children (pre-ELY). Great.

So tomorrow is a big day. Ari placed bets on how long I will be in the doctor's office before I start to cry. He knows me. I'm starting early...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home