Monday, November 16, 2009

What is wrong with me?

Why can't I get myself to write a new post?

It's been exactly 2 months since I posted last.

I have become the most self-critical, self-judged, self-editing blog writer I know.
A day doesn’t go by where I don’t think about what I want to write about that day.
And then I get home to the computer and it's not the right time or right feel or it just seems stupid.

I miss writing. I need to write

But I just haven't.

I want to try something: everyday for the next week, (including after Shabbat) I will write something. Even if it is one line of a thought I had that day. Let's see what happens. Lets see if I can actually do it.

Are my thoughts just all too intense and negative? And so I self-criticize and revise my words until they are no more.

Going to try anyhow…

Read on

2 Comments:

At 4:37 PM, Blogger Lady Tobi said...

I've missed your writing Sarah. I am still surprised when you write feelings and thoughts that sometimes echo my own. But, you write it so much better than I could!

 
At 9:51 PM, Blogger Karban Nesanel said...

i missed your writing too Sarah Beth!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home