Monday, June 21, 2010

Just write

I've started about three blog posts over the last month. One about this and another about that. Finished them, didn't finish them.

Like the perfect journal, it has to be the right place and time.

Excuses excuses...
Just write.
Write about my thoughts of right and wrong - good and bad
Write about how hard it is to live in the gray
Write about my client that is really pushing my personal buttons.
Write about my new business cards and the new blog site
Write about NED graduating and MB turning 19.
Write about what I was doing when I turned 19 - or when I graduated high school
Write about how DB has been calling more during the week to say hello - because he can and wants to
Write about how Ely performed a hip hop dance on her own, is finishing fourth grade, and has been reading "the book" with me.
Write about all the ideas I have to celebrate my birthday
Write about my new rock and shoe garden
write about how cool it is that Mom knows how to work skype
Write about my anxiety and excitement to visit everyone in the U.S.
Write about how I feel about gaining weight or losing weight

Stop thinking about it
Just write about it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home